Debt Collection Interest Rate Calculator
- Choose the State and Court Jurisdiction.
- Enter the date you wish to start calculating Interest from in the 'dd/mmm/yyyy' format (ie 19/Oct/2013). Note: This date is included in the calculations.
- Enter the date you wish to end calculating Interest on in the 'dd/mmm/yyyy' format (ie 21/Nov/2012). Note: This date is included in the calculations.
- Enter the dollar amount you wish to perform the calculation on.
- Choose a value from the modifier list if you wish to add a percentage to the existing rate (ie add 2% to every rate), otherwise leave as zero.
- Enter a 'File Reference' to be displayed on the page for printing (optional).
- Click the 'Calculate' button.
If any of our calculations are out of date or need correcting, Click Here to let us know.
Did We Help You Today?
Calculating interest rates is boring, and the reason that 78% of lawyers leave the profession (that fact may or may not be made up). Help out your fellow lawyers, and tell them about NetLaw.